The Greatest - Muhammad Ali | Words Are God
1. He who is not courageous enough to take risks, will accomplish nothing in life.
2. A man who views the world the same at 50, as he did at 20 ,has wasted 30 years of his life.
3. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, your hands can’t hit, what your eyes can’t see.
4. I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
5. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated, can reach down to the bottom of his soul, and come up with the extra ounce of power, it takes to win when the match is even.
6. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now, and live the rest of your life, as a champion.
7. It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
8. The man who has no imagination, has no wings.
9. People don’t realize what they had, till it’s gone. Like President Kennedy, there was no one like him, the Beatles, and my man Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis of boxing.
10. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
11. At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.
12. Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
13. Live everyday as if it were your last, because someday you're going to be right.
14. It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
15. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If not, pretend you are.
16. It’s funny, but those who hate me the most, sometimes inspire me the most.
17. The greatest victory in life, is to rise above the material things, that we once valued most.
18. A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he’ll never crow. I have seen the light and I’m crowing.
- By Muhammad Ali