Michael Gerard Tyson is an American former professional boxer,| Words Are God
1. Fighting is a sport; if you're not humble it's going to bring humbleness to you.
2. Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it.
3. In order to succeed greatly, you have to be prepared to fail greatly. If you can't do both of them, you've got a problem.
4. Everybody you fight is not your enemy and everybody who helps you is not your friend.
5. At one point, I thought life was about acquiring things. But as a I get older, life is totally about losing everything.
6. I try my best to learn from other people's mistakes. I have a lot of respect for people who can change.
7. Fighting is not physical, fighting is spiritual. It's the determination and the will in the guy.
8. You can’t be disturbed by anything. There’s no emotion involved. You can’t feel sorrow, you can’t feel pity, there’s nothing you feel. The job has to be done.
9. In order for me to achieve... I had to regard myself greater than what I was. In other words I had to fake it until I make it.
10. Confidence breeds success & success breeds confidence... Confidence applied properly surpasses genius.
11. Any man can do what he has to do. But doing it like you love it? That is what takes it to a whole different level. A champion does it like he loves it, even when he doesn't.
12. People love you when you're successful, but if you're not, who really cares about you?
13. I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them.
14. God lets everything happen for a reason. It's all a learning process, and you have to go from one level to another.
15. You stand your ground and you perform your art. That's what the artist does. The artist is about perfection.
16. Everybody thinks this is a tough man's sport. This is not a tough man's sport. This is a thinking man's sport. A tough man is gonna get hurt real bad in this sport.
17. The one thing I know, everyone respects the true person and everyone's not true with themselves.
18. I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
19. In order to be a friend to anybody, you have to be a friend to yourself. If you're not a friend to yourself, there's no way you're gonna have any friends.
- By Mike Tyson